Connect, extend, and switch from 8 inputs to 2 individual conference room displays.
True matrix switching, route video from 8 inputs to 2 individual outputs.
Supports all standard video formats including Display Port, HDMI, DVI (with adapters), and VGA.
Up- or down-scale up to 4K (UHD) video to match display resolution for fast, seamless switching.
Warranty: 1 year, options for extension
Simplify classroom and large conference room system integration. This is the only switcher your room needs.
- Built-in HDBaseT extension up to 100m for connection to remote sources or displays.
- USB support for remote keyboard and mouse (KVM) control.
- Multiple options for remote keyboard and mouse (KVM) contr
- Analog audio extraction to connect to separate audio amplifier or speaker system.
- Two microphones inputs with gain control and mixing.
- 48-Volt PoH line-powering for connected HDBaseT transmitters and receivers.
- EDID management via Web UI.
- Bi-directional IR, RS-232, Ethernet, USB, and power pass-through over HDBaseT input and output.