Nemate proizvoda u košarici
Ukupno: 0,00 kn
Trenutno nemate proizvoda u košarici.
The B810n is a fusion of large and fast. It can grow up to 64TB presenting itself as a single large pool of storage. If you add two SSDs, it accelerates access to commonly used “hot” data. Ideal for a network of up to 100 users, the Drobo810 can store and share files. Use it as your primary storage for important files and documents OR as a place to backup files, projects, or even complete computers on the network.
All other NAS systems have this problem: when multiple users are accessing it overall performance goes down. This is because simultaneous user requests induce the hard drives recording mechanism to move around the disk. The drive spends more time looking for data blocks than it does reading or writing data for users.
The B810n was designed to provide all users uniform performance. Add two SSDs and you can accelerate performance for all simultaneous users. New technology uses two techniques to accelerate access to your data:
The B810n has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. This can be bonded together to provide approximately twice the read/write performance you get via a single port. Or they can be used to provide connect to two different subnets. Or they can be used in an “active/passive” mode so that if one port fails the other takes over.
Don’t worry about compatibility — Drobo 810n works with computers running OS X, Windows, or Linux operating systems. By default, Drobo 810n uses the SMB file sharing protocol to talk to OS X or Windows. If you set up a share for Time Machine backup, it uses Apple’s AFP protocol. Linux users pick which file sharing method to use on their system.
The B810n has a feature called “Drobo DR” (DR = disaster recovery). You can set up a pair of B810ns to automatically make an offsite copy of your data. This provides an easy to setup offsite backup of your important data. Even better, the remote B810n stores all user account information so that recovery is a breeze.
One or more Macs on a network can use Drobo 5N for storing their Time Machine backups. Create a separate shares for use by Time Machine and assign them a maximum size. This lets users control how much space Time Machine uses, and stop it from taking over all storage on its backup target.
Drobo protects your data from loss in the event of a sudden power outage. This protects directory structures ensuring Drobo will remount on you computer. Drobo has a battery inside that powers RAM memory. When their is a power outage, data is stored on internal flash-based nonvolatile storage. Your data is safe until power returns. The battery recharges itself and lasts for the life of the product.
DroboApps add functionality to your Drobo B810n. Whether it’s cloud back up provided by either Barracuda’s Copy or Elephant Drive or the video and music streaming offered through the Plex media server, these simple-to-install apps extend the capabilities of your Drobo B810n..
|Jamstvo na proizvod||24 mjeseca|
|Name||NAS Drobo B810n|
• 2 x Gigabit Ethernet port2
Drives and Expansion
• Up to 8 SATA or solid state drives (SSDs) or up to 3 SSDs
• No tools required for 2.5” SSD carriers
• 4KN disk support
• Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations.
• Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. Use the Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations.
• Thin Provisioning
• Instant Expansion
• Mixed Drive Size Utilization
• Automatic Protection Levels
• Single – or Dual-Disk Redundancy
• Virtual Hot Spare
• Data Aware
• Drive Re-ordering
• Drive bay indicator lights, capacity gauge, status lights
• Drobo Dashboard version 2.7 or later
Operating System Support
• Mac OS X 10.8 and higher
• Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
• Windows 8/8.1 32- and 64-bit
• Windows 7 32- and 64-bit
• Windows Server 2012 32- and 64-bit
• Windows Server 2008 R2 32- and 64-bit
• Common Internet File Systems (CIFS)/Server Message Block (SMB)
• Apple Filing Protocol (AFP)
• Connection failover
• Port bonding
• Jumbo frames (up to 9000 bytes MTU)
• Carrier-less Drive Bays
• Power Fail Protection
• Kensington Lock Port for Security (lock not included)
Additional Software Features
• Hybrid Storage
• Automated Data-Aware Tiering
• Drobo Apps with new infrastructure
• Drive Spin Down
• Drive Spin Down
• Dim Lights
• OS X Time Machine Support
Power and Cooling
• Internal Power Supply: AC Input – 100/240 VAC, 1.8/0.75 A, 50/60 Hz
• Power Consumption –
• Idle System (standby, drives off): 13 watts
• Typical Idle System (drive spin down mode, eight (8) drives): 25 watts
• Typical Busy System (four (4) drives): 82 watts
• Dual, fixed cooling fans
• Acoustics – Normal Operation: 30.4
• Operating Temperature: 10°C – 35°C (50° – 95°F)
• Non-Operating Temperature (storage): -10° – 60°C (14° – 140°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5% – 80%
• Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH
• Regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class A; Canada ICES-003 Class B; CE Mark; CISPR22:19973rd Edition Class B; MIC Mark; VCCI Approval to V.3; BSMI Approval to CNS13438; ACA Approval to AS/NZS 3548
• Canada ICES-003 Class B; CE Mark; CISPR22:19973rd Edition Class B;
• Safety: UL, cUL, TUV, CB
• Drobo B810n
• 2 x 6 ft (1.8 m) Ethernet cables
• 6 ft (1.8 m) power cord
• Quick Start Card
• Getting Started Guide
• International LED labels for front panel (Dutch, French, and Japanese)
• Drobo 8-Bay Rack Mount Kit